Friday, September 17, 2010

Being the Ancestors -- Pre-wedding Potraits

Ola...

Its been quite a while since i post my last blog..., since the Lebaran break took most of my time! visiting family and all *sigh

Still talking about my outfit hihihi... here I would like to share our pre-wedding picture that were displayed during our wedding reception :)

the theme was "Being our Ancestors"... we'd pretend to be our ancestors, and act like it was before the 1900 hahaha, we pose without smiling, and pretending to be super snob, wearing the traditional velvet top with gold embrodery to reflect our javanesse roots, combine with the songket and batik representing my padangnese and his javanesse roots...

We love the pictures! and hopefully you all will love it too :)












xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment