Sunday, November 14, 2010

Working Outfit -- Early November

Apologize for being a crappy blogger hahaha... this will be my first post for November :)

I am pleased to start November's post with my working outfit, since it is basically my true daily style haha... often Im just to lazy to think what to wear every morning, and just grab everything appear in front of me, specially when I gain weight like right now hahahaha, so I just dont care what to wear and what am I going to look like... you can see the evidence by yourself, yes I gain 5 kilosssss!!! in like 3 months! hah!

something is definitely changed inside of me, and maybe its just my appetite for food hahaahahahh

I wore this outfit, last Monday...

Top: Le bijou
Pants: Zara
Belt: Ferragamo
Pump: Zara
Bag: Anya Hindmarch

Photobucket

xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment