Sunday, January 16, 2011

Preggers Style -- White Effect

Since I promised to share my daily pregnancy style... and turns out, its sooo hard to just properly dress up to the office or anywhere because I'm just tooooo lazy on doing things during this trimester :)

Im not trying to make excuses ;p so I'll just keep my promise and share picture of my pregnancy style whenever I want to, and whenever i feel the picture is "not bad" to be published.. ;p

like today... I was out seeing another preggers (high school friends who are also expecting), so in the morning I just feel like wearing white and here I am... chubby as ever ;p and wearing bright white :)

dress: H & M (fashion against AIDS)
shoes: Tory Burch
Tote: Longchamp


Photobucket


Photobucket

xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment