Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Preggers Style -- Lunch Date with the Aunty (to be) :)

Since one of my best gurl, Kiki is in town for school break (don't ask where she goes to school... its in Paris! total envy!!!!) today we meet for another un-planned lunch :)

We had lunch, with some extra extra *curhatonline* and just telling each other stupid stories ;p and it was super fun... and I really wish that Kiki will be here to throw me a special baby shower party, just like my bachelorette except replacing the alcohols with green tea! ;p hehehe or if she cannot make it, goyard is acceptable to become the replacement LOL

Aniwei, today i wear my ordinary working outfit (which size is still suitable for me ;p) a comfi black dress...

Dress: Zara
Shoes: Tory Burch
Bag: LV

aaahhh... what a nice lunch :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment