Wednesday, June 30, 2010

May look archive (Paris)

Okay.. lets get it started!

The look I would like to share today, will be my look from my honeymoon trip to Paris last May.. yes Paris, honeymoon was sooo surreal!

A glimpse introduction of my personality, well I'm a planner, yes a lawyer and a planner. Well its just, lawyer-y work push me to be a more organized planner, because time is the essence! yessss... time for holiday is very precious, also is the time for preparing what to wear on holiday :)

It was sunny Paris with 18c weather.. still some wind breeze but extra sunny at noon! h




Uploaded with ImageShack.us


so what I wear was:

top : zara trf
Jacket : zara women
jeans : Citizen of Humanity
Flat : Tory Burch Reva Ballerina
Bag : Gryson
Sunglasses : H & M

and another look :)






top: Mango
Jacket : zara women
Skirt: Zara
Stocking : Calvin Klein
Flat: Tory Burch Reva Ballerina
Bag : Gryson
Sunglasses : H & M

and here is one picture of us in Paris :)

No comments:

Post a Comment