Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Today I decide to Blog!

This morning an inspiration came to my mind....

Everyday, I wrote my daily activities in my "diary", well to me its not a diary but more like a "time-sheet" similar with the one I wrote at the office but not with the specified time..

And the most important thing I also note the wardrobe composition that I wore everyday, the purpose is just simply that my work-look will not be monotone and trying to avoid a wardrobe duplication in a month :)

Bored with my standard routine everyday, breakfast-office-work-meetings-home-sleep, yesss you will know the details on how bored Jakarta lawyer's life will be, then www.stylescraptbook.com give me an inspiration on why not posting my daily look to work haha! and let the world know how we Jakarta's lawyer dress up to work.

quite honestly, its not that as exciting as "fashion editor" dressing up to work, but why not to share :)

Well today I will start... with my precious macbook... the diary of my daily look, and not just that I will also share any story on what happen everyday, including my weekend with my husband!

cheers,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment