Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Look -- The power of Black Pants!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My parents are back from Europe today, I have 2 hot wishlist that I like to have from them hahahaha... after picking them up from the airport, we went straight to home, and having complete family lunch :)

After lunch, the whole house were sleeping (its our way too escape from the daily exhaustion haha) and at the evening, 5 of us (complete family) went to Kiyadon, our favourite Japanesse Restaurant to celebrate my parents 27th wedding anniversary... just a small celebration and we're full! congratss papa and mama..

and yes, a pair of black pants always rescue us from any wardrobe difficulties! me love you pants!

I was wearing:

Top : Mango
Jacket : H & M
Pants : Zara
Belt : H & M
Wedges : Minelli
Bag : LV






Sunday, July 25, 2010

On sunday... laziness attached to us in the morning, so just spent my lazy sunday morning on my bed with my husband ;p at lunchtime, we have this family gathering again at my aunt's house so there goes our lazy afternoon! haha

dont know what to wear, then I just put on the same black pants as last night, just wearing different top ;p and so there I was, wearing:

Top : H & M
Pants : Zara
Belt : H & M
Wedges : Steve Madden
Bag : LV






Photobucket

The motto of my weekend was.. - When u put on your Black Pants, nothing can goes wrong - hahaha

xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment