Sunday, July 4, 2010

Weekend Look -- wedding and WC screening

It is still "Married Season" hahahhaa... yesss... almost every weekend, me and my husband attending weddings. This week is the wedding of my college friends Putri and Arief! Happy Weddingggg

For the wedding, we wore a traditional kebaya (in uniform as bridesmaid) and Batik :)





After the wedding reception, we (the bridesmaid squad ;p) had planned saturday night hangout by watching the screening of World Cup for the game between GERMANY and ARGENTINA... at shy rooftop bar.

I decide to change clothes for comfort reason ;p haha! and I wore an H&M dress, and steve madden wedges.

My husband wore Argentina jersey, and too bad he has to face the embarrassment since Argentina lost by 4 : 0 to Germany hahaha... It was a good game and a fun night!






No comments:

Post a Comment