Saturday, April 23, 2011

Preggers Style -- Bali Vacacioonn (day 1)

Hellooww....

Its been one month since my last blog ;p blame all workloads happened at the office :I *sigh

however, as planned, to escape a bit from the crazy workloads, to have a lil celebration of my bday and our first anniversary :) yeeaaayyy... a year goes by already, and to attend a friend's wedding... me and my husband went to Bali last week, and stayed for 6 days hahahaha...

it is a getaway indeed :) we stayed in a villa, just being lazy and try to refresh ourself :)

my pregnancy is entering the week 27 and it will be my final travel before the labor :)

on day 1, it was by Birthday, and we off to Bali with 10.40 flight...

what I wear was:

Top : Forever 21
Legging: Zara
Flops: Havaianass
Bag: Goyard

Photobucket


for the dinner later that night, I wore:

Photobucket


Dress: Chloe
Sandals: Charles and Keith
Purse: H&M

xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment