Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Preggers Style -- Bali Vacacioonn (day 6)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

a week almost gone... and the vacay is almost over :(

it was my spa day! yeaayyy i reserved a "mum-to-be" spa package at prana spa hihi, so after having breakfast at Biku, which was very very nice :) I went to prana to have a spa treatment special for preggers! and it feels soooo relaxing and rejuvenating... love it!

what I wear was:

dress: topshop
flops: havainass
bag: longchamp

Photobucket

after the spa, we went to warung made for late lunch, then, back to villa and getting ready for rockbar :)

in the afternoon I wore:

dress: XSML
sandals: Charles and Keith

Photobucket

Photobucket

finally we got some spot at the rockbar and the view was magnificent :)

I just love Bali!

xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment