Sunday, December 12, 2010

6 weeks prego

In mid November, we (me and my hubby) went to the doctor. We chose to have a dr. B :) as our obgyn for the next 9 months :), after several friends had referred to him, and based on our main consideration that RSPI is conveniently close to our house, annnddd he practice every weekend which is also very convenient for us as a busy busy working couple ;p

That day, dr. B check on my pregnancy by having an ultrasound, my hubby accompany me during the ultrasound, and that was the "IT" moment for me and my hubby where we first saw and heard the most amazing thing happen in our life, and that is the baby heartbeat... suddenly happy tears were all over my cheeks :) we're soo happy..

Now that my baby inside me is 6 weeks old, I must live eat and think healthy :) love you babyyy :*

This is moi 6 weeks prego..

Photobucket


6 weeks prego mommy with friends, wearing:

dress: CK
shoes: tory burch
bag: chanel

Photobucket

xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment