Sunday, December 12, 2010

yes I'm Pregnant :)

yessss..... I'm here after a while, to spread the happy newss..... (drumrolll pleeassseee, although its not necessary since the title of this blog is clearly obvious hehehe) PICHA IS NOW PREGNANT :)

me and my husband were sooo happy, excited and super super blessed when we first found out that im actually pregnant.

We have visited a dr. to confirm our pregnancy and yes.. I'm positively carrying our first little baby :) and from now on, this blog will become THE DIARY OF PREGNANT PICHA... which is still I will focusing on the "style" and now will be more to discuss on the pregnancy style... and hopefully my pregnancy figures will be like Miroslava Duma hahaha... a petit cute mom-to-be, but who knows that I will be like Amy Adams instead :)

anyway... please pray for me and my lil baby inside me, so we can be healthy :)

xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment