Sunday, December 12, 2010

7 weeks prego

First trip to dr. B, my weight check indicated that I was 50Kg, and pregnant for just 4 weeks ;p

Second trip to dr. B, it was indicated that I'm 51.3 k... yes im now that heavy. Normally before being pregnant my normal weight was about 47 to 49, and I was amazed by the appetite of a pregnant woman, some says that I havent experienced the "morning sickness" so there I gain a lot hahahahha

so There I was, 7 weeks pregnant, saturday night movie date with a friend and hubby, trying to get my jeans on, and I could not buttoning up my jeans! hah! and soo i decide to buy a "bella band" the savior for every pregnant woman if they still want to wear their favorite jeans during pregnancy...

and please note, my mom (and almost everyone) advised me that I should not wear heels any longer hahahaha so my tory burch(s) will take many actions noww

so I was wearing

top: XSML shirt + H & M blazer
jeans: Tsubi
shoes: tory burch
bag: chanel

Photobucket

xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment