Monday, August 16, 2010

Love Nest(s) -- Room 1 (Ulujami)

as a newly-wed, we're still living nomaden (as in moving every month from my parent's house to his mom's house :) ) so that we have 2 rooms for ourselves hehehe...

today, I would like to share our room located at my mother in-law's house :), previously was my hubby's room, but has been transformed to become a "couple" room :)

These pictures was taken last Sunday, and stil only severals :) more to come, dont worry...







its our bed :)the theme color is tofee and a little bit greyish accent... Love it!




Its his table, at his side of the bed, as you can see, he lovess his PS3 games.. hahaha



while my side of table, displaying one of our pre-wedding pic and a bath body works scented candles (its sweet pea scent! Love it)



the pictures show :)



the TV set



the dressing table



the wardrobes

Still looking forward for more designing the room :)

xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment