Monday, August 2, 2010

Working Outfit -- black attack!

Hello Monday!

Never excited to face another Monday *sigh... however, I started the day super early, as I have a big important presentation regarding update on oil and gas operation today, at our big lawyers monthly meeting...

to boost up a little confident, I was wearing my H&M Blazer + zara black skirt + black alaia pump + LV neverfull bag

still sleepy, nut there I was, presenting the confusing topic haahaha... the presentation went well, and spent the entire day working! non-stop... finally I can leave at 8, and meeting my husband at pacific place to have dinner, but first book shopping at times...

and I finish my Monday by reading Grsiham's newest book "Theodore Boone" on our bed, alone, waiting for my hubby to be home...





xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment