Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Outfit -- Curry Night Out!

Last Saturday was the last day of the 2010 law firm games. SSEK has won 2 trophy in football and relay :), too bad we did not win in the karaoke competition, but there's always next year...

While I participated in the "tug of war" competition (in which we lose :(), my husband was participating in American Football team hahahaha, good luck bebe :) and I have the feeling that he will routinely doing it every week :) and yes, that's also my opportunity to have a beauty treatment day out every Saturday morning hahahaa

at night, we just attending my husband's auntie's birthday and afterward we went home and watch DVD! nothing beats DVD night :)

And here we go again, suddenly its Sunday huaaaaaaa, and so we decided to rest! we spent the entire day at home! just fooling around and watch 3 DVDs, first, we watch "greenzone", then, "she's out of my league" and "grown ups"... and then we went out for dinner, our pick was "go curry"! this new restaurant at citos caught our attention and there we were, having a delicious curry :) we surely going back to have more curry!

eat curry. be happy.





since it was a lazy Sunday, I was only wearing my black zara dress + H & M belt and my red madrid birkenstock :)

xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment