Wednesday, August 4, 2010

These Shoes Are Made for Walkin or Watchin?

Most of my shoes collections are in black! dull? well, not exactly, since the most wearable shoes must be black... it is the most neutral color that we dont have to worry on what clothes we're wearing to match our shoes (or vice versa) hehehe...

lately, my heart goes to 3 of my black shoes collection, i.e. Tory burch Julianne Wedges, Alaia black pump, and nine west heels. The wedges, are often use for office and semi-formal occasion, and so does the Alaia...

just like other alaia shoes, one word to describe it is "PERFECT" so perfect that is fit on my foot and the design is beautiful.




the nine west heels often accompany me for casual date :) including Friday date night with hubby, its just soo comfortable.



each shoes has a unique pattern of heels, and that is why they are my saviors for any day of the week!



xoxo,
Picha

No comments:

Post a Comment